Home / Networks / Wireless
We provide Wi-Fi for students and staff of NCCU using inside the campus.
If your device supporting 802.11b/g standard, you may try to link it.
- WHO can use the Wi-Fi?
- The registered student
- The Staff
- Alumni needs to apply on line. ( https://cronus.nccu.edu.tw/s/go)
- We provide 30 accounts for Alumni every day.
- What is the username and password?
- The username and password is the same as your email.
- Setting-up procedures
- Turn on your Wi-Fi.
- Search for the SSID “Wireless” and connect it.
- Open your browser and go to the homepage.
- The system will transfer your to the login page automatically.
- Filling in your username and password, and click the login button.
- Available for internet using.
- Campus Wi-Fi Map
If you have any problem for the Wi-Fi using, please feel free to contact us. (EXT 62544)
Also you are welcome to Networking and Development Section (4F of the Computer Center) for testing your Wi-Fi use.